Switch to Accessible Site
Woman Blowing on Flower


Please see below for the forms you will need to get started. If you are applying for your child/adolescent, you will need the CHILD/ADOLESCENT Application. If you an adult and applying on your own, you will need the ADULT Application. Please bring completed applications to my office on your first appointment.

CHILD or ADOLESCENT Application:

/userfiles/4938215/file/Letter, App, and Pay policy.pdf


ADULT Application:

/userfiles/4938215/file/Adult Application.pdf


Helpful Forms

Click here to view and print forms for your appointment.