Are you concerned about your child's development? Have you been told by your pediatrician or your child's teacher that there are concerns? Have you observed any of the following behaviors in your child?
- fails to pay attention or makes careless mistakes
- has difficulty following directions
- loses things often
- has trouble organizing activities
- is easily distracted
- has difficulty listening to others when spoken to directly
- is forgetful
- talks excessively
- seems to be always "on the go"
- has difficulty remaining seated
- fidgets with hands or feet
- is restless
- has difficulty playing quietly
- is falling behind in a particular subject
- is having difficulty with reading skills
- is having difficulty with math skills
- is having difficulty with writing skills
- has poor handwriting
- has difficulty carrying on a conversation
- has a verbal delay or is not talking
- uses less gestures than is expected for age (i.e., waving "by-bye" or pointing to objects)
- has poor eye contact
- has difficulty making friends
- has repetitive behaviors
- has restricted interests or "obsessions"
- has unusual reactions to sensory input
If so, a psychological assessment might help clarify your child's needs. At this time, I conduct psychological evaluations to rule out autism, ADHD, anxiety issues, depression, adjustment disorders, intellectual disability, learning disorders, and developmental delays for children ages 2 through 21 years old. Please email me for a consultation or to further discuss if a psychological assessment is right for you and your child.
NEW*** I am now offering psycholgical assessments for college aged young adults for Learning Disabilities, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, and more. Please see pricing information in the "Rates & Insurance" section or email me to inquire about these services.
Currently, there is no waitlist for testing.